This is the 1st time I have ever used Lush products and my daughter had been begging me to go for some bath bombs. So while hubby was off last week we got him to drive us to Lakeside (I don’t drive so was hubby or train lol)
My 1st reaction on entering lush was wow the smell is strong,but you soon get use to the strong smells.
An assistant came over and asked if we needed any help, I explained we had never been before so really was not sure on which products we wanted to buy. She was fab, she showed us how the bubble bath bars work, the bath bombs and what was best to use on my daughter’s skin, even gave my daughter a massage with one of the bars. It is actually a good job the assistant came to help because I was loving the bumble bee bubble bath and to me I thought it was a lot of money for just one bath, yes OK I am new to Lush remember, so once she explained that you DON’T put it all in at once but break it up I was sold lol. We did buy a lot of products this day but like I explained to hubby it would last us till Christmas (well that’s what I told him).
So my very 1st review on our Lush products is the Love lettuce face mask.
Lets start with the ingredients,
- Agar Agar Gel, Kaolin,
- Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine,
- Almond Oil, Ground Almond Shells, Ground Almonds,
- Lavender Oil, Chlorophyllin, Geraniol
- Limonene, Linalool
- Brighten your complexion with nutrient-rich agar seaweed gel, soothing and moisturizing honey and almond oil, and gently exfoliating almond shells. This mask is simply fragranced with French lavender, which has a calming effect on the mind and helps to balance the skin’s sebum production. Smooth a generous layer of this mask onto your face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- So I was told to keep this in the fridge because of all the fresh ingredients inside and that it will only last 2 weeks. So the 1st thing I did when I got home was remove my mask up and pop the face mask on. It was still cold from their fridge so this was good, it went on really easy but is very bitty. When I say went on easy I have known face masks to go just drop away as soon as you remove your fingers so this was a great start. The smell is not great, I wouldn’t say it smelt of lavender but it was bearable.
I left the mask of for 15 minutes, by this time it had hardened so I knew to remove it. It was easy to wash away too and left your skin feeling clean. I wouldn’t say I noticed a difference in my skin straight away but after about the 3rd mask I started to notice my skin was looking a bit brighter and lighter 🙂 I haven’t had a break out either since using this mask and it seems strange but I do actually feel calm after using it, it is like a destressing mask for me now.
Yes ok you do look like your turning into the incredible hulk for 15 minutes and it would properly give the postman a shock if you answered the door with it on, but I would highly recommend this for anyone that enjoys face mask and yes I will be buying this again once I have ran out, that would be Christmas to the hubby then 🙂
Thank you for reading, if you liked this don’t forget to click like and follow me for more 🙂