Today’s blog is about the challenge I just took part in over on Instagram.
Post 1 picture of the color stated for that day and #hashtag Bellerennebeauty.
and that is it.
I loved doing one of her other challenges so thought this would be fun because it wasn’t the product it was the color which gets you thinking.
So the 1st 3 here:
1. True Brit London in Taxi Cab, this is what you want when looking for a black polish,
it is also long wearing chip free for at least a week and the bottle well need I say more.
2. Clinque Cherry Lipstick. A beautiful red color with a hinted pink undertone.
Very moisturizing and long wearing.
3. Barbara Daly single purple eye shadow. Creamy to the touch, easy blending and lasting wear.
4. Makeup Revolution Death by chocolate eye shadow palette. This palette is hands down my favorite eye shadows and being full of browns and bronze it had to be my day 4 bronze entry.
5. Makeup Academy pro base correct cream. Green is the way to go for covering red patches on the skin. I swear by this product.
6. Essie Gold shimmer top coat. Great for the festive season. The gold is not a glitter but you could say it is almost like using specs of gold leaf on your nails. No clumping and evens out well.
7. No7 Eyeliner Navy. I have finally found eyeliners that don’t smudge on my little and very hooded old eyes lol. Creamy and soft to apply and stays in place till your ready to remove it.
8. Sanctuary Spa. The bath and skin care from this brand smells divine. I enjoy how it doesn’t irritate my skin and leaves a lovely citrus smell for a few hours after applying.
9. Now this was more of a bragging photo, because for silver I used these rings and I made them 🙂
10. Makeup Academy sky blue single eyeshadow. This is a beautiful light blue that blends well and lasts all day.
11. Tarte blush talented. Our interpretation of rose will always be questions because everyone has their own opinion, well this is mine rusty rose color and being Tarte you know it is long lasting and super blendable.
12. Clinque day moisturizer. I have never used any skincare from this brand before, so when I got this free in a magazine I thought it was worth a go. Soaks into the skin leaving no oily feel I had no break outs which means it is not chemical over powering and made my skin feel soft and bright.
13. O.P.I Alpine snow. By far my favorite white product in my collection. A beautiful white polish that stays white and doesn’t fade after a few days hard work on the hands.
14. LA Splash purple glitter pigment. Just look at the glitter in that, you would be made to past on using these. I use eye primer to keep the pigments in place which works well, slight fall out but so strong in glitter that you sparkle all night.
And that my beauties was all the photos I used in this challenge, which was really enjoyable and fun, especially when you got to see what everyone else put in for their colors.
till nx time beauties.
Always do what makes you happy.
Thanks for reading don’t forget to click Like and follow if you want to read more
You can also follow me onMrs Dimples Beauty Channel.